2021 Homebush Village Fair Mini
Looking for a little family fun? Look no further than the Homebush Village Fair – Mini!
Due to Covid-19 and the Homebush Village upgrade we’ve scaled down the event and made a slight change to the location.
There will be capacity restrictions, QR code sign in and participants are required to remain seated.
Join us on two Sundays in May for some fun children’s activities within the school grounds of Homebush Public School from 11am – 2pm.
The first session is from 11.00am – 12.15pm
The second session is from 12.30pm – 1.45pm
Sunday 16 May 2021
- Origami workshop
- jumping castle
- face painting
- petting zoo
Sunday 30 May 2021
- Children’s food activity
- face painting
- Strathfield Library story time
- Children’s performer
- Magic Show
Entry into Homebush Public School is via Rochester Street.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates on the all Strathfield Events.
2021 EVENT INFORMATION
Safety is at the forefront of our mind as we organise a return to hosting community events.
In the interest of public health and safety, Council is enforcing conditions of entry to this event. The following is required in order to gain entry:
- QR code scan in with personal details submitted
- Hand sanitiser is used upon entry and exit
- Social distancing and correct hand hygiene is observed at all times
- Participants remain seated in designated seating areas.
Visitors are not permitted to enter if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like sumptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days;
- have attended a COVID-19 case location (locations are updated daily at nsw.gov.au)
Enjoy fun children’s stage performances on Sunday 30 May
11.05am – 11.20am: Library Storytime
11.25am – 11.45am: Nick Fury – Children’s entertainer
11.50am – 12.10pm: Magic Show
12.35pm – 12.50pm: Library Storytime
12.55pm – 1.15pm: Nick Fury – Children’s entertainer
12.20pm – 1.40pm: Magic Show
We’re bringing the farm to you on Sunday 16 May! Pat a piglet, goat and little ducks!
A jumping castle, face painters and an origami workshop – all whilst you grab a coffee at Homebush Public School!
Visit a nearby local business while you’re in the heart of Homebush! Grab some chicken from Anars, cake from Urbano or a coffee from Bar Cortona and support local businesses.
EAT AT: SHOP AT:
Homebush Takeaway Punjab Halal Meats & Groceries
Classic Kebabs Homebush Newsagency
Homebush Wok Inn Homebush IGA
Bar Cortona Petals and Posies
Biryani Corner Gina’s Cafe
Cafe de Vie David’s Fresh
Urbano Cafe & Restaurant
Anar Charcoal Chicken
Wei Kee Chinese