CANCELLED - 2021 Homebush Village Fair Mini
In the interest of public health and safety, the second session of the Homebush Village Fair Mini has been cancelled.
Keep safe and we hope to see you next year!
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates on the all Strathfield Events.
2021 EVENT INFORMATION
Safety is at the forefront of our mind as we organise a return to hosting community events.
In the interest of public health and safety, Council is enforcing conditions of entry to this event. The following is required in order to gain entry:
- QR code scan in with personal details submitted
- Hand sanitiser is used upon entry and exit
- Social distancing and correct hand hygiene is observed at all times
- Participants remain seated in designated seating areas.
Visitors are not permitted to enter if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like sumptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days;
- have attended a COVID-19 case location (locations are updated daily at nsw.gov.au)
Enjoy fun children’s stage performances on Sunday 11 July
11.05am – 11.20am: Library Storytime
11.25am – 11.45am: Nick Fury – Children’s entertainer
11.50am – 12.10pm: Magic Show
12.35pm – 12.50pm: Library Storytime
12.55pm – 1.15pm: Nick Fury – Children’s entertainer
12.20pm – 1.40pm: Magic Show
We’re bringing the farm to you on Sunday 16 May! Pat a piglet, goat and little ducks!
A jumping castle, face painters and an origami workshop – all whilst you grab a coffee at Homebush Public School!
Visit a nearby local business while you’re in the heart of Homebush! Grab some chicken from Anars, cake from Urbano or a coffee from Bar Cortona and support local businesses.
EAT AT: SHOP AT:
Homebush Takeaway Punjab Halal Meats & Groceries
Classic Kebabs Homebush Newsagency
Homebush Wok Inn Homebush IGA
Bar Cortona Petals and Posies
Biryani Corner Gina’s Cafe
Cafe de Vie David’s Fresh
Urbano Cafe & Restaurant
Anar Charcoal Chicken
Wei Kee Chinese
Getting to Homebush Village Fair
Rochester Street is located immediately outside Homebush train station (southern side).
Please not there will be a road closure in place during the set up, event and pack up of the event. Please see the map for detour locations.
Parking will be limited, so leave the car at home and take one of these routes!
Cycling – It’s just a short detour off the Cooks River Bay to Bay track, and you can get a free tune up from Tune Cycles at the event!
Strathfield Connector – Hop on Strathfield’s commuter bus for a free ride to the event! Check out the map to see the bus routes.
Train – The Fair is conveniently located right next to Homebush Train Station! Visit the Transport NSW web page to plan your trip.
Rochester Street is accessible from many directions, including along the roads – The Crescent, Burlington Road and Rochester Street. Access by foot is also available through Homebush train station from Loftus Crescent.
Rochester Street is fully cemented and paved, with kerb lips and raised pedestrian crossings. It is suitable for prams, wheelchairs and other devices to assist with movement.
Disabled parking spaces are available along Burlington Road, near the roundabout with Rochester Street.
Accessible bathrooms are located in many of the cafes. For the event, portable accessible bathrooms will be available on site.
Changing facilities are located in many of the cafes. For the event, portable changing facilities will be available on site.
Food and Drinks
There are several stores located on Rochester Street where food and drinks can be purchased.
Council staff are on hand during events to assist visitors.